- Refunds will not be issued.
- Pack extensions and refunds are not issued with potential future closures due to COVID-19. All sessions are offered for equal value and service online.
- 24 hours notice must be given to cancel private lessons/duets or your package will be charged.
- 8 hours notice must be given to cancel any group classes or your package will be charged.
- Group class packages must be used within 3 months of the first class attended.
- Private lesson packages must be used within 3 months of the first lesson attended.
- Any cheques returned NSF must promptly be replaced by cash and a $40.00 charge will apply to cover bank charges.
Listed below are general studio rules that we ask you please follow.
- Leave shoes and belongings in the space provided when you come int.
- Please sanitise or wash your hands upon entering.
- Turn off/silence your cell phone upon entering the studio.
- Be on time for class as we will begin on time.
- Be respectful of others and do not come to class if you are sick.
- No gum chewing during class time.
- 24 hours notice must be given to cancel private or duet/trio lessons. An entire lesson will be deducted from your package if less than 24 hours.
- Group class cancellations with less than 8 hours notice – or ‘no-shows’ – are charged as one class and deducted from your package.
Storm Day Policy
- School Cancellation does NOT mean that classes are cancelled. Please check the online schedule and your email to see if your class has been cancelled.
- If you cannot make it to your group class please let us know. Our regular cancellation policy applies.
- Private lessons ALWAYS require cancellation. We will shorten the window to 12 hours rather than 24 hours in the event of a storm. Otherwise the regular cancellation policy always applies.
You can cancel your appointment or class via the online software, email, phone or text.
We do understand that sometimes there are circumstances beyond your control. If this is the case let us know.